Survivor Ribbon Cards
Cardstock: Taylored Expressions (sugar cube, lavender glaze, strawberry milkshake, cookie monster, Earl Grey, gold glitter); X-Press It (Blending Card) Taylored Expressions Choose Hope stamp set Ink pads: Ranger Distress (wilted violet, picked raspberry, broken china); IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko VersaMark (watermark) Gold embossing powder Taylored Expressions dies: Frame in Frame (#TE544), Choose Hope (#TEPS180) Taylored Expressions Swiss Hearts embossing folder (#TEEF39) Die-cutting machine Embossing heat tool We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper punch ScraPerfect glue Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® adhesive foam squares
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from gray cardstock; round two opposite corners with punch.
2. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch panel from sugar cube cardstock; round two opposite corners with punch. Emboss with folder. Adhere to card.
3. Die-cut 3 x 41/4-inch scalloped frame from colored cardstock. Set aside.
4. Cut a 25/8 x 37/8-inch panel from Blending Card; round corners with punch. Die-cut with Choose Hope die; stamp desired sentiment with coordinating ink.
5. Adhere die-cut frame to stamped panel; cut small panel of coordinating colored cardstock to fit behind die-cut opening in stamped panel. Adhere to back of panel with foam tape.
6. Adhere stamped panel to card.
7. Repeat steps 1–6 with remaining colored cardstock and ink to create three additional cards. •