Things That Go Boo!
Whip up these fun-to-make cards and treat bags for a spooktacular Halloween!
White cardstock Sakura stardust gel pen Paper House stickers: Halloween die-cut pack, Jack O’Lanterns puffy Inkadinkado Meadow stamp set Ranger ink pads: Archival (jet black), Distress (faded denim, shutters, mustard seed) Black mini self-adhesive rhinestones Newspaper or scrap paper Sponge applicators Ranger Stickles yellow glitter glue Adhesive foam tape Paper adhesive
1. Form a 5 x 7-inch card from cardstock. 2. Cut a 5 x 7-inch panel from white cardstock.
3. Cover work surface with newspaper or scrap paper. Use black ink to stamp wildflowers onto lower portion of white panel, overlapping images and stamping off edges of panel. Stamp some flowers without reinking to create depth and variation. 4. To create sunset horizon, carefully apply green, yellow and then blue inks to panel, blending as needed.
5. Attach moon sticker with foam tape.
6. Embellish jack-o’-lantern stickers with glitter glue; adhere rhinestones. Let dry. Adhere to panel with foam tape.
7. Draw cobwebs between stamped flowers with gel pen. Adhere panel to card. •