Tons of Fun
1. Form a 41/4-inch-square card from white cardstock.
2. Die-cut 21/2-inch square from center of scrap paper to create a mask.
3. Cut a 4-inch square from white cardstock.
4. Place mask over white square; airbrush with B52 and B34 markers.
5. Stamp elephant image onto white cardstock; color with C1, C3, C5 and R11.
6. Stamp heart-shaped balloon onto white cardstock; color with lipstick pen. 7. Fussy-cut stamped images; adhere to white square as shown.
8. Stamp sentiment onto white square.
9. Stamp flowers next to elephant; color with blossom and lemon pens.
10. Draw a string for the balloon; doodle frame around white square with black pen.
11. Adhere white square to card with foam tape.