Enjoy the Beauty
Marco’s Paper cardstock: cougar opaque natural, green Bo-Bunny Enchanted Harvest 6 x 6 paper pad Stamps: C.C. Designs (Playful Henry); DRS Designs (Changing Leaves Thanksgiving Greeting) Brown ink pad Copic® markers: B91, B93, B95, E33, E35, E37, E47, E49, E50, E51, E53, E93, G03, G09, G28, R29, Y38, YR14, YR18 Zig Wink of Stella clear glitter marker Spellbinders® die templates: Etched Alphabet (#S5-239), Happy Days (#S7-201) Die-cutting machine Duck aluminum foil tape Adhesive foam dots Paper adhesive 1. Die-cut green cardstock with Happy Days dies. Die-cut dots, mini dots and leaves patterned papers with Happy Days dies (Photo 1).
2. Referring to project photo, adhere patterned paper sections to green card base. Crease card along score lines (Photo 2).
3. Stamp Playful Henry on natural cardstock; color with markers. Fussy-cut main image and individual leaves. Adhere to card with foam dots.
4. Stamp sentiment on natural cardstock; trim. Adhere to mini dots patterned paper and trim a small border. Adhere panel to card.
5. Adhere aluminum foil tape to white cardstock; die-cut letters to spell “FALL.” Adhere to card.
6. Highlight stamped leaves and patterned paper leaves with clear glitter marker. •