1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from light blue cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch panel from transparency sheet. Stamp wreaths with white ink; brush on pigment powder while ink is still wet. Note: Since solvent ink dries quickly, stamp wreaths one at a time and quickly apply pigment powder.
3. Stamp Multigrain onto white cardstock with light gray ink. Die-cut into large tag. Die-cut second large tag from vellum. 4. Stamp flower onto white cardstock using pink ink for petals and green for leaves. Color with markers; fussy-cut.
5. Stamp sentiment onto cardstock tag with black ink. Adhere stamped flower and leaves to tag with foam squares.
6. Adhere vellum tag behind cardstock tag; tie on floss. Adhere tags to transparency panel with foam squares.
7. Adhere transparency panel to card with foam squares.
Decorate inside of card as desired.