1. Form a 7 x 51/2-inch card from green cardstock.
2. Cut a 51/2 x 4-inch panel from red cardstock. Cut a 5 x 31/2-inch panel from green cardstock. Layer panels together with foam tape; adhere to card with foam tape.
3. Die-cut two Sprig with Berries branches from green cardstock and two from light green cardstock. Die-cut Poinsettia overlay and berries from red cardstock.
4. Apply one side of adhesive sheet to red cardstock large enough to fit Season’s Greetings die. Die-cut Season’s Greetings from prepared cardstock. Remove release paper; apply foil transfer sheet with gold side up. Rub foil onto die-cut surface. Note: You can also slide the foil and die cut inside a folded sheet of paper and run through the die-cutting machine to apply even pressure.
5. Adhere die cut to card using small pieces of foam adhesive. Apply adhesive sheet to white cardstock panel large enough to fit small snowflake. Die-cut snowflake. Remove release paper; sprinkle on glitter.
6. Cut apart five leaves from poinsettia overlay. Apply glue stick to leaf tips; let dry until just tacky. Lay foil sheet over tacky areas and rub to transfer foil.
7. Referring to project photo, adhere sprigs, poinsettia leaves, berries and snowflake to card with adhesive dots and foam tape.
Decorate inside of card as desired.