Christmas Screen Card
1. Cut a 12 x 51/2-inch panel from gold foil patterned paper.
2. Cut four 23/4 x 33/4-inch panels from red cardstock. Cut a 101/2 x 35/8-inch panel from white cardstock.
3. Score gold foil panel vertically at 3, 6 and 9 inches. Punch top edge with border punch.
4. To create legs, center 17/8-inch label die along bottom edge of gold foil piece between left edge of panel and first score line; die-cut top half of die. Repeat on three remaining sections. 5. Stamp sentiments and images onto white panel as shown. Color with markers and pens.
6. Adhere red panel to each section on gold foil panel.
7. Cut white panel into four 25/8 x 35/8inch sections. Use blending tool to lightly sponge red ink on edges. Adhere to red panels.
Adhere sequins with adhesive dots.