1. Form a 51/2 x 41/4-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut a 51/2 x 41/4-inch panel from white cardstock. Stamp snowflakes onto panel with watermark ink; sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set.
3. Apply and blend Distress inks over entire panel as shown using craft sponges.
4. Die-cut Stitched Snow Drifts from white cardstock; temporarily adhere to inked panel. Die-cut panel with 5 x 33/4-inch Stitched Rectangle die. Adhere to card.
5. Stamp deer and Santa hat on white cardstock; color. Fussy-cut images; adhere hat to deer’s head.
6. Adhere deer to card, tucking between die-cut hills. Secure hills with double-sided tape as needed.
Stamp sentiment with black ink. Adhere sequins. Decorate inside of card as desired.