Cardstock: WorldWin Papers (aqua); Spellbinders® Celebrations (white) Patterned paper: Simple Stories (Red Polka Dot); aqua polka dots Zig gold paint pen Flourishes Pinwheels and Popsicles stamp set Clearsnap ColorBox red ink pad Hobby Lobby white craft foam Hobby Lobby silver poster board Assorted silver sequins Red-and-white baker’s twine Spellbinders® Flakes N Skates die templates (#S2-235) Spellbinders® die-cutting machine GlueArts adhesive runner Adhesive foam dots
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from kraft cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch panel from gold foil cardstock. Cut a 33/4 x 5-inch panel from patterned paper; adhere to foil panel.
3. Cut a 2-inch-wide strip of patterned paper; adhere to bottom of panel. Tie ribbon around panel.
4. Die-cut tree from gold foil cardstock; adhere to panel with foam squares.
5. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock. Trim into strip; punch ends. Adhere to panel with foam squares.
6. Cut small strips of striped patterned paper and gold foil cardstock. Punch ends. Adhere to panel as shown.
Adhere panel to card. Decorate inside of card as desired.