1. Form a 51/2-inch-square card from dark turquoise cardstock; round corners.
2. Cut a 51/4-inch-square panel from watercolor paper; round corners.
3. Die-cut a 23/4-inch square from watercolor paper. Stamp dove on square; sprinkle on white embossing powder and heat-set.
4. Spritz stamped square with water. Spritz with Distress Stains. Continue spraying ink alternately with water for desired effect. Build color slowly to keep colors from blending completely. 5. Adhere stamped square to silver paper; trim, leaving a small border. Round corners. Adhere square to turquoise cardstock; trim, leaving a small border. Round corners.
6. Stamp sentiment near bottom of largest watercolor panel; sprinkle on silver embossing powder and heat-set.
7. Adhere layers to card as shown. Apply dot of dimensional paint to stamped image as shown. •
Bazzill Basics cardstock: robin’s egg, candy necklace Strathmore watercolor paper American Crafts silver glitter paper Sweet ‘n Sassy Creative Worship: Name Above All Names stamp set Clearsnap ColorBox white ink pad Ranger Distress Stains: broken china, cracked pistachio Embossing powder: Ranger (liquid platinum); Clearsnap (white) Ranger white opal Liquid Pearls dimensional paint Waffle Flower Doily Square dies (#310025) Cricut Cuttlebug die-cutting machine Embossing heat tool Fiskars corner-rounder punch Spray bottle with water 3M tape runner