Watercolor Christmas MATERIALS
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from black cardstock.
2. Die-cut a 4 x 51/4-inch Finished Frames panel and three snowflakes from watercolor paper.
3. Spray Distress Stain directly onto acrylic block; spritz with water. Press watercolor panel onto block to transfer ink. Let dry.
Die-cut “Merry Christmas” from glitter paper. 5. Stamp sentiment onto watercolor panel; sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set.
6. Adhere panel to card. Adhere snowflake die cuts and sentiment die cut. Attach rhinestone.
7. Apply dot of dimensional paint in center of each snowflake. •
Bazzill Basics black cardstock Strathmore watercolor paper American Crafts silver glitter paper Simon Says Stamp! Peace on Earth stamp set Clearsnap ColorBox white ink pad Ranger Industries picked raspberry Distress Stain Ranger liquid platinum embossing powder Ranger white opal Liquid Pearls dimensional paint Queen & Co. self-adhesive rhinestone Dies: Avery Elle (Finished Frames #D-03-18); Simon Says Stamp! (Merry Christmas #SSSD111305); WPlus9 (Snowflake Trio #WP9D-101, Seasonal Sentiments #WP9D-035) Cricut Cuttlebug diecutting machine Acrylic block Spray bottle with water Embossing heat tool 3M tape runner Tombow liquid glue
For a fun, personalized touch, color the cats to look like the recipient’s own kitties.