1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from cream cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch panel from striped vellum; adhere to card.
3. Layer Journey Rectangles cutting and piercing dies together to die-cut a 31/4 x 41/2-inch rectangle from cream cardstock. Adhere to card with foam squares.
4. Stamp reindeer onto cream cardstock; die-cut image. Adhere to card with foam squares. 5. Accent image with marker as shown.
6. Adhere length of ribbon around card front.
7. Die-cut Poinsettia from red cardstock; slightly bend petals up and tips downward. Adhere to card with foam square.
8. Punch tag from cream cardstock; stamp sentiment on tag. Attach twine; adhere to card with foam square.
Adhere sequins and confetti.