1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from red cardstock.
2. Cut a 37/8 x 51/8-inch panel from white cardstock; cut a 33/4 x 5-inch panel from kraft cardstock.
3. Attach lengths of double-sided tape to kraft panel, starting with 1-inch-wide length in center; add two more 1-inch-wide lengths and finish with 1/4-inch-wide lengths at top and bottom of panel.
4. Remove tape liners; sprinkle on glitter. Shake off excess; burnish as needed. 5. Adhere kraft panel to white panel; adhere to card with foam tape.
6. Die-cut tags from red and white cardstock. Stamp light string onto white tag with green ink; stamp lights with black ink. Stamp sentiment using black and red inks as shown.
7. Color lights with markers. Adhere white tag to red tag. 8. Adhere tags to card with foam squares.
9. Tie length of silver thread in bow; attach to tag with clothespin. •
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from green cardstock.
2. Cut a 41/4 x 51/2-inch panel from patterned paper; adhere to card.
3. Cut a 3 x 43/4-inch panel from kraft cardstock. Die-cut panel with Shaker Shapes die. Trim transparency sheet to fit behind die-cut panel.
4. Place die-cut panel facedown on work surface. Place transparency panel on top of kraft panel. Attach adhesive foam tape to transparency where windows appear on diecut panel. Trim strips of tape as needed to fit smaller sections.
5. Using fringe scissors, cut fringe strips along edge of red cardstock sheet. Cut the other direction across the strips to create tiny confetti squares. 6. Place confetti squares, mica flakes and sequins inside taped-off sections. Cut a 3 x 43/4-inch panel from white cardstock. Adhere to transparency panel, sandwiching shaker fillings inside.
7. Tie lengths of baker’s twine around shaker. Adhere die-cut panel to front of shaker, sandwiching twine between. Adhere charm; tie on mini jingle bell.
8. Stamp sentiment on kraft cardstock with black ink; die-cut into pennant. Adhere to kraft panel with foam dots.
9. Stamp gift with bow on white cardstock with red ink; diecut. Adhere to window. Die-cut bow from white cardstock. Cut two 1/8-inch-wide strips of white cardstock to fit window as shown. Adhere to window; adhere bow die cut.
Adhere assembled panel to card front.