Special Delivery Mitten
1. Die-cut two mittens from cardstock. Place mittens together; zigzag-stitch around edges, leaving top open.
2. Stamp sentiment and postmark on mitten with black ink.
3. Die-cut mitten cuff from cardstock. Stamp stripes on cuff, alternating stripe sizes and alternating turquoise and pink ink as shown. Adhere to top of mitten.
4. Punch hole at top right corner of mitten. Thread teal ribbon lengths through; tie with cord. Tie pink sheer ribbon in bow around ribbon lengths.
5. Ink button with turquoise ink. Thread cord through button; tie bow. Adhere to ribbons. Adhere sequins to mitten. •
Manila cardstock Manila Tag #5 Black waterproof pen Stampers Anonymous Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi stamps: Ticking, Holiday Icons stamp & stencil set Ink pads: Distress (brushed corduroy), Archival (jet black), Wendy Vecchi Archival (red geranium, leaf green, fern green, cornflower blue) Wendy Vecchi red geranium embossing powder Tarnished brass Distress paint Tim Holtz black twine Stampers Anonymous Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi Holly & Berries Mat Minis Stampers Anonymous Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi stencils: Happy Holidays (#WVSFA033), Dots & Stripes Borders (#WVSFA006), Lots of Dots (#WVSFA040) Craft sheet Embossing heat tool Ink-blending tool Multi Medium matte adhesive Adhesive foam tape
5. Die-cut tag topper from blue cardstock.
6. Adhere stamped snow globe to card front sandwiching tag topper between the two pieces.
Tie twine to top of snow globe.