6 x 15-inch piece of red mat board M-D Hobby & Craft 12 x 30-inch aluminum metal sheet Thin wood material Black acrylic paint Black fine-tip marker Key 2 silver brads 1/4-inch-wide red grosgrain ribbon Sizzix dies: Box, Toolbox (#660332), Recipe Card & Label (#659870) Sizzix Jar Labels embossing folder (#658458) Sizzix Multipurpose Platform (#658992) Sizzix die-cutting machine Paintbrush Heavy-duty shears Hole punch Hook-and-loop fastener Hot-glue gun Therm O Web: adhesive sheets, adhesive foam squares, double-sided tape
6. Place opposite end of toolbox in folder and emboss again in the same manner.
7. Emboss both toolbox sides. 8. Fold over each score line 180 degrees.
9. Assemble box by adhering sides to ends of main body piece aligning tabs. Secure box together with hot glue.
10. Fold both handles on score lines. Adhere flat sides together and glue to inside of toolbox. 11. Dry-brush box with black paint, painting over any white areas especially at ends and score lines.
12. Tie a piece of ribbon around key; trim ends. Use foam squares to adhere key to front flap of toolbox as shown.
13. Attach a hook-and-loop fastener to inside and outside lip of box.
14. For gift card insert, trim wood to 4 x 5 inches and die-cut recipe card shape. 15. Die-cut a label from metal sheet. Place label on back of gift card insert; punch holes through ends of labels and insert brads to secure. Add message to insert with black marker.
16. Attach a gift card to opposite side of insert with double-sided tape. •
Stampers Anonymous Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi stencils: Happy Holidays (#WVSFA033), Dots & Stripes Borders (#WVSFA006), Lots of Dots (#WVSFA040) Waterbrush Craft sheet Embossing heat tool Ink-blending tool Tim Holtz Fluted Fasteners Black craft wire We R Memory Keepers CropA-Dile all-in-one tool Spray bottle with water Adhesive foam tape Multi Medium matte adhesive