Merry & Bright
1. Cut a 7 x 7-inch piece of gray cardstock.
2. Die-cut snowflakes from various colors of glitter cardstock. Remove only the inside circle of each snowflake.
3. Referring to photo, glue snowflakes to gray square in a diagonal rainbow pattern.
4. Stamp sentiment in bottom right corner of square. Glue leftover circles from snowflakes around sentiment.
Once dry, place square inside frame.
Project note: Use double-sided tape to adhere pieces unless otherwise directed.
1. Die-cut two 51/2-inch stars from cereal box cardboard; adhere together.
2. Die-cut same-size star from green patterned paper and adhere to cardboard star.
3. Stamp sentiment onto off-white patterned paper using brown ink; die-cut with 25/8-inch circle die. Adhere to star.
4. Stamp poinsettia layers onto red cardstock with watermark ink; sprinkle with gold embossing powder and heat- emboss. Repeat to stamp and emboss leaves on green patterned paper.
5. Die-cut embossed poinsettia layers and leaves with matching dies.
6. Place poinsettia layers facedown on embossing mat and use embossing tool to gently press down and shape for dimension.
7. Layer and adhere poinsettia layers and leaves together; add glitter glue to center and let dry. Adhere to star with clear glue.
8. Punch hole at top of star and thread twine through to create a hanger. •