All-Occasion Cards for Spring
Celebrate the arrival of spring with cards perfect for birthdays, encouragement and more!
Neenah Paper Classic Crest natural white 110 lb. cardstock American Crafts burlap paper Power Poppy Sassy Succulents stamp set IMAGINE Crafts Memento ink pads: espresso truffle, desert sand Copic® markers: B93, BG90, BG96, BG99, BG10, BG11, BG000, BG0000, BV00, R11, R12, E95 May Arts 11/2-inch-wide natural stripes cotton ribbon May Arts ivory burlap string Green button Simon Says Stamp! Stitched Squares dies (#SSSD111454) Die-cutting machine Stampin’ Up! adhesive foam squares Scor-Pal double-sided tape
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Use brown ink to stamp image randomly onto card front, reinking each time; color with markers.
3. Die-cut a 31/4 x 31/4-inch square from white cardstock. Stamp image and sentiment on square with gray ink. Color with markers.
4. Cut a slightly larger square from burlap paper; adhere to card front at a slight angle.
5. Cut a 6-inch length of ribbon; V-notch bottom end. Fold over top end. Adhere image square and ribbon to card as shown using foam squares to secure image. 6. Thread string through button; tie a bow and trim ends. Adhere to card as shown.
Vellum Cards page 22