Bouncing bunnies and adorable chicks steal the show in this collection of fun Easter greeting cards.
Cardstock: Michaels Recollections (white 110 lb.); Papertrey Ink (Hawaiian shores); Ranger Distress (watercolor) Acetate sheet Stamp sets: Impression Obsession (Easter Basket); Papertrey Ink (Polka Dot Parade #1) Ink pads: Papertrey Ink dye (limeade ice, blueberry sky, Hawaiian shores, winter wisteria); IMAGINE Crafts VersaMark (watermark) Ranger super fine gold embossing powder Darice white foam sheet Ranger embossing heat tool Inkadinkado Embossing Magic powder bag Loew-Cornell fan brush Ranger mini mister 3M adhesive runner Scor-Pal double-sided tape
1. Form a 51/2 x 41/4-inch card from white cardstock. Set aside.
2. Cut a 51/2 x 41/4-inch panel from blue cardstock. Rub powder bag over cardstock. Use watermark ink to stamp sentiment on right side of panel 11/4 inches above bottom edge. Sprinkle on embossing powder; heat-set. Set aside.
3. Apply dye ink to bunny image; spritz with water and stamp onto watercolor paper. Referring to photo, continue in the same manner stamping bunnies onto paper alternating ink colors. Let dry.
4. Press each color of dye ink onto acetate sheet; spritz with water. Use fan brush to pick up ink and flick colors onto stamped watercolor paper. Let dry.
5. Cut a 51/4 x 4-inch panel from stamped watercolor paper. Cut a 1/2-inch-wide strip from panel approximately 1 inch above bottom edge to create two pieces, one measuring 51/4 x 21/2 inches and one measuring 51/4 x 1 inch.
6. Cut two pieces of foam to match sizes of stamped watercolor pieces. Use double-sided tape to adhere foam pieces to watercolor pieces and then to blue panel. 7. Adhere assembled panel to card front. 8. Decorate inside of card as desired.