Create a set of fun-to-share cards featuring enchanting fairies, happy gnomes and lovely florals.
Cardstock: Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury (kraft, white); Michaels Recollections (pink buttons) Pebbles Spring Fling patterned paper: Spring Fling, Patchwork, Strawberry Fields Gina K. Designs Stamper’s Favorites stamp set My Favorite Things Hybrid black licorice ink pad Copic® markers: B14, RV0000, RV04, RV09, YG01, YG03 Zig Wink of Stella clear glitter pen White organdy ribbon Tonic Studios carnation pink Nuvo Crystal Drops My Favorite Things Cross-Stitch Rectangle dies Die-cutting machine Ranger Stickles yellow glitter glue 3M adhesive runner
1. Form three 41/4 x 51/2-inch cards from kraft cardstock.
2. Cut three 37/8 x 51/8-inch rectangles from patterned paper, one from each print. Adhere rectangles to desired colors of cardstock; trim small borders. Adhere to card fronts.
3. Die-cut three 23/4 x 4-inch stitched rectangles from white cardstock.
4. Stamp a different image and sentiment on each rectangle. Color with markers.
5. Embellish rectangles as desired with ribbon, glitter pen, glitter glue and Crystal Drops. Let dry.
6. Adhere rectangles to cards. 7. Decorate insides of cards as desired.