Make a Wish
5 x 61/2-inch white card blank White cardstock Kindred Spirits double-sided patterned papers Pastel Vellum Kit Dazzles stickers: Black Tiny Words & Phrases, Pink Flower Jewel, Pink Jewel Border, Teal Jewel Border Templates: Easy Iris Folding, Tiny Tags & Little Labels Craft knife and cutting mat Stencil tape Tape Glue stick *All materials from Hot Off The Press.
1. Adhere a 5 x 61/2-inch piece of blue vellum to card front.
2. Cut a 43/4 x 61/4-inch piece of pink floral paper. Place Easy Iris Folding template on top of paper and use pencil to trace cupcake and candle shapes onto paper. Use craft knife to carefully cut out shapes.
3. Use stencil tape to secure pink panel facedown and aligned on top of matching pattern on template.
4. Cut 21 (3/4 x 4-inch) strips from pink vellum for cupcake top; cut 13 (3/4 x 4-inch) strips from yellow vellum for cupcake bottom.
5. Following template instructions, place strips as indicated beginning with #1. Tape each strip in place to back of paper. Continue layering and taping to complete design.
6. Cover center space of cupcake top with a small piece of white vellum. Cover candle shape with blue vellum and flame with yellow vellum. 7. Adhere panel to white cardstock; trim edges evenly. Adhere to card front. 8. Attach stickers as shown.
9. Use Tiny Tags template to trace and cut a small tag from pink vellum. Attach “Make a WISH” and flower stickers to tag. Adhere to card as shown.