Have a Sweet Birthday
Bazzill Basics orange cardstock Hot Off The Press white vellum Jillibean Soup Chit Chat Chowder Crisp Crackle patterned paper Jillibean Soup Birthday Bisque stamp set Stampin’ Up! tangelo ink pad Jillibean Soup Stampables white die-cut frame Jillibean Soup Wood Mini Clothespins: Numbers Illustrated Faith heart stickers 12 inches American Crafts yellow ribbon Hobby Lobby sequins 3M adhesive foam strips Paper adhesive
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from orange cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 51/2-inch piece of patterned paper. Tie ribbon around patterned paper; adhere panel to card front.
3. Stamp sentiment on die-cut frame. Adhere a 3 x 3-inch piece of vellum to back side of frame opening.
4. Create a shaker box by lining back of frame opening with foam strips. Fill shaker with sequins and adhere a 3 x 3-inch piece of orange cardstock over opening.
5. Adhere shaker frame to card front. 6. Embellish card front with stickers and clothespins as desired.