Thinking of You
Bazzill Basics yellow cardstock Hot Off The Press white vellum Stamps: Jillibean Soup (Healthy Hello set); Darkroom Door (Eclectic Butterfly) IMAGINE Crafts VersaMark watermark ink pad Copic® markers Stampin’ Up! black embossing powder Jillibean Soup orange tangerine selfadhesive sequins Darice embossing heat tool Xyron adhesive
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch top-fold card from yellow cardstock.
2. Cut a 31/2 x 6-inch piece of vellum. Fold vellum over 1/2 inch at one short edge for top.
3. Stamp sentiment and background on vellum as shown; sprinkle with black embossing powder and heat-set.
4. Place adhesive on folded-over portion of vellum and place over top fold of card; secure vellum to back.
5. Stamp butterfly on scrap piece of vellum; sprinkle with black embossing powder and heatset. Trim around design. 6. Color butterfly as desired with markers; adhere to card front as shown. 7. Attach sequins as desired.