Some Bunny Loves You
Cardstock: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (natural white); Die Cuts With A View (blue, pink) Mint Owl Studio Some Bunny stamp set Ink pads: Papertrey Ink (dark chocolate); IMAGINE Crafts Memento (tuxedo black) Copic® markers: B000, BG0000, E11, E21, R20 My Mind’s Eye Jubilee Enamel Shapes Dies: Waffle Flower (Lacy Layers #310052); Avery Elle (Geek Love Elle-ments #D-1524); Simon Says Stamp! (Small Folded Banners #S137) Die-cutting machine 3M adhesive foam tape Paper adhesive
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from blue cardstock.
2. Die-cut a 31/2 x 43/4-inch Lacy Layers panel from pink cardstock. Die-cut a heart from panel as shown.
3. Use black ink to stamp bunny onto white cardstock. Place die-cut heart on top of bunny and trace around shape. Use markers to color scene inside heart shape. Erase pencil lines.
4. Trim bunny scene to fit behind pink panel; adhere to reverse side of panel, positioning bunny so it shows through window.
5. Use foam tape to adhere panel to card front.
6. Die-cut a banner from white cardstock. Use brown ink to stamp sentiment on banner. Fold ends of banner; adhere to card with foam tape.
7. Embellish with enamel hearts.
8. Decorate inside of card as desired.