Sending Love Your Way
Canson watercolor paper Scrap piece of red cardstock Thin cardboard SEI On The Coast Shadey Spot patterned paper Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Hello Baby, Critters in the ‘Burbs, You’ve Got Mail Ranger Archival jet black ink pad Winsor & Newton watercolors: burnt sienna, raw umber, cerulean blue, alizarin crimson Lawn Fawn dies: Stitched Journaling Card (#LF578), Small Stitched Rectangle (#LF768), Critters in the ‘Burbs (#LF685) Die-cutting machine Paintbrush 3M adhesive foam tape Tombow adhesive runner
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from watercolor paper.
2. Die-cut a journaling card from watercolor paper. Stamp bunnies and sentiment on panel.
3. Paint bunnies with watercolors.
4. Stamp four flowers on watercolor paper. Paint flowers; let dry. Die-cut flowers.
5. Die-cut a tiny heart from red cardstock.
6. Adhere heart and flowers to panel as shown.
7. Die-cut a 33/4 x 5-inch rectangle from patterned paper. Adhere to cardboard; trim edges evenly. Adhere to card front.
8. Adhere journaling card to card front with foam tape.