Gnome Gnotes Cards
Cardstock: Taylored Expressions (saltwater taffy, peapod, lemon meringue); X-Press It (Blending Card) Arches Aquarelle 140 lb. watercolor paper Taylored Expressions stamp sets: Under the Toadstool (#TEMD45), Under the Flower stamp and die combo (#TEPS174), C’mon Get Happy (#TEFS189) Ink pads: Taylored Expressions Hybrid (Oreo), Pigment (sugar cube); Ranger Distress (broken china) Copic® markers: C1, E01, E11, E31, E35, G03, R30, R83, R85, RV32, Y21, YG01, YG05, YG17, YG21 Copic® opaque white paint Copic® atyouSpica clear glitter pen White embossing powder Pink baker’s twine Taylored Expressions die sets: Under the Toadstool (#TE573), Build a Scene Rolling Clouds (#TE504), Little Bits Sun & Clouds (#TE366) Die-cutting machine Embossing heat tool Acrylic block 1/2-inch paintbrush X-Press It 1/2-inch adhesive foam tape Dimensional adhesive dots Paper adhesive
1. Form three 41/4 x 51/2-inch cards from light blue cardstock. 2. Cut three 4 x 51/4-inch pieces of watercolor paper.
3. Brush water onto one panel. Press blue ink pad onto acrylic block. Pick up ink with wet brush and apply sparingly to top half of panel. Repeat for each panel. Let dry.
4. Referring to photo, die-cut five pieces of green cardstock with Rolling Clouds die. Layer and trim pieces to fit onto panels.
5. Use white ink to stamp sentiments on three green pieces as shown; sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set. Layer and adhere green pieces to watercolor panels.
6. Stamp images onto white cardstock with black ink; die-cut. Color with markers. Use glitter pen to add glitter to elf’s wings. Add dots to gnomes’ clothing with white paint; let dry. Adhere images using dimensional dots as desired.
7. Die-cut three suns from yellow cardstock. Adhere to panels as shown using foam tape for centers.
8. Wrap twine around panels and tie bows; trim ends. Adhere panels to card fronts with foam tape. 9. Decorate insides of cards as desired.