MFP Stamp Shop cardstock: bubblegum, sun, grape, black Die Cuts With A View The Basics & Brights Stack K&Company Abrianna Tag Pad Stamps: MFP Stamp Shop (Fairies); Hero Arts (Small Greetings) IMAGINE Crafts VersaFine onyx black ink pad Sparkle N Sprinkle semitransparent sparkle embossing powder Sizzix Bow-Tied die (#659426) Die-cutting machine Scor-Pal scoring board Marvy Uchida embossing heat tool Scor-Pal 1/8-inch-wide double-sided tape 3M tape runner
1. Form three 41/4 x 51/2-inch cards from pink, yellow and purple cardstock.
2. Cut three 37/8 x 51/8-inch rectangles from three different patterned papers. Adhere each to black cardstock and trim small borders. Adhere to card fronts.
3. Cut three 37/8 x 1/2-inch strips from pink, yellow and purple cardstock; cut three 37/8 x 5/8-inch strips from black cardstock. Adhere colored strips on top of black strips. Adhere to coordinating cards.
4. Stamp a fairy onto three tags; sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set. Stamp a sentiment below each fairy. 5. Adhere tags to card fronts.
6. Die-cut three bows from pink, yellow and purple cardstock. Assemble and adhere bows to coordinating cards using double-sided tape.