Rainbow Birds Card Trio
Use rainbow ink unless otherwise instructed.
Bazzill Basics cardstock: ivory, peanut cluster American Crafts banners patterned cardstock Kuretake pure aqua vellum Stamps: Inkadinkado (Branch with Birds); Hero Arts (“thinking of you”) Ink pads: Yasutomo (rainbow); IMAGINE Crafts VersaMark (watermark); Ranger Distress (vintage photo) Stampendous! clear embossing powder 1-inch-wide aqua organza ribbon Sizzix Flowers, Branches & Leaves die set (#656064) Die-cutting machine Ranger embossing heat tool 11/4-inch circle punch Adhesive foam squares Double-sided tape
Lone Bird Silhouette
1. Form a 5 x 5-inch card from ivory cardstock. 2. Stamp birds image twice onto a 51/2 x 21/2-inch piece of brown cardstock. Tear off bottom edge; ink edge brown. 3. Adhere stamped piece to a 51/2 x 31/2-inch piece of vellum; tear off top and bottom edges of vellum. Adhere to card as shown. Trim edges even.
4. Stamp a single bird onto ivory cardstock; sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set. Punch out with circle punch. Ink edges. Punch a circle from vellum. Adhere circles together with foam squares. 5. Die-cut branch from brown cardstock; cut into multiple pieces. Adhere pieces to card as shown using foam squares as desired. 6. Stamp sentiment onto card. 7. Decorate inside of card as desired.
Pastel Silhouette Vine
1. Form a 7 x 5-inch card from ivory cardstock. 2. Stamp birds image twice onto a 53/4 x 33/4-inch piece of ivory cardstock as shown. Sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set. 3. Stamp sentiment onto panel; ink edges brown. 4. Use foam squares to adhere panel to patterned cardstock; trim a small border. 5. Cut a 7 x 21/2-inch piece of patterned cardstock; die-cut branch from piece twice. Remove cut pieces and adhere piece to card as shown. 6. Adhere bird panel to card. 7. Adhere branch pieces to card as shown using foam squares as desired. 8. Decorate inside of card as desired.
Rainbow Sky Bird Silhouette
1. Form a 6 x 6-inch card from patterned cardstock.
2. Referring to photo, use watermark ink to stamp birds image twice onto a 61/2 x 23/4-inch piece of brown cardstock; sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set. Rub rainbow ink pad vertically over embossed images; wipe off excess ink with tissue. 3. Tear off left side of embossed strip; ink edges brown. Adhere to a 6 x 27/8inch piece of ivory cardstock. 4. Wrap ribbon around layered piece as shown.
5. Die-cut branch from ivory cardstock; cut into multiple pieces. Referring to photo, adhere layered strip and branch pieces to card using foam squares to adhere branch pieces as desired. 6. Decorate inside of card as desired. •