Hobby Lobby The Paper Studio cardstock: cream heavy-weight, pink, green Hobby Lobby The Paper Studio vellum Paper Smooches I Blank You stamp set Stewart Superior black dye ink pad Our Daily Bread Designs dies: Ornate Hearts (#CSBD53), Fancy Foliage (#CSBD33) Die-cutting machine Martha Stewart Crafts scoring board 3M: single-sided tape, double-sided tape, adhesive foam tape
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from cream cardstock. 2. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch panel from pink cardstock. Adhere to card.
3. Cut a 11/4 x 6-inch strip and a 11/4 x 5-inch strip from cream cardstock. Score every 1/8 inch. Adhere to card as shown; trim edges even. 4. Die-cut and emboss a scalloped heart from
vellum. Set aside. Note: To prevent wrinkles and puckering in vellum, layer a sheet of cardstock over vellum before die-cutting.
5. Die-cut and emboss a tiny heart from cream cardstock, a small heart from pink cardstock and a vine from green cardstock. Set aside.
6. Die-cut (but do not emboss) two ornate hearts, one from pink cardstock and one from cream cardstock.
7. Attach lengths of single-sided tape to cover back of pink ornate heart; inlay pieces from cream ornate heart pressing pieces gently into tape. 8. Replace die over heart and run through diecutting machine to emboss. 9. Referring to photo, adhere all hearts and vine together as shown, trimming vine to fit. 10. Adhere assembled heart to card with foam tape. 11. Use stamp set to decorate inside of card as desired.