MATERIALS Cardstock: Bazzill Basics (spring breeze, vintage pink, pinkini); American Crafts (smooth chestnut) Quietfire Design The Heart Has Its Reasons stamp IMAGINE Crafts VersaMagic midnight black chalk ink pad Elizabeth Craft Designs dies: A Way With Words Love (#1165), Agatha Edges (#782), Triple Leaf Set (#703), Fitted Ovals (#1114), Stitched Ovals (#1113) Die-cutting machine Bone folder Removable tape Tombow: adhesive dots, adhesive foam squares
1. Form a 6 x 6-inch card from dark pink cardstock.
2. Place Agatha Edges die centered across card front 3 inches from bottom edge and with tip pointing toward fold. Secure in place with removable tape. Open card and die cut. 3. Fold card front creating an easel.
4. Die-cut a 23/4 x 4-inch Fitted Oval from light pink cardstock, a 3 x 41/4-inch Stitched Oval from dark pink cardstock and a 31/4 x 41/2inch Fitted Oval from brown cardstock.
5. Stamp sentiment on light pink oval. Layer and adhere ovals together, using foam squares to adhere dark pink oval. Adhere to card front as shown. 6. Die-cut leaves from green cardstock. Use bone folder to score veins and gently shape and curl. Adhere to card with adhesive dots.
7. Die-cut “Love” from light pink cardstock. Score a horizontal line across middle of word. Referring to photo, adhere lower portion of word to base, allowing upper portion to fold up to create stopper for easel.