Lattice Heart Window Card
Cardstock: pink heavy-weight, pink lightweight; Creative Expressions (milk white); Joy! Crafts (mocha, light green) Creative Expressions white adhesive pearls: 3mm round, heart-shaped Cosmic Shimmer frosty dawn textured sparkle paste Dies: Sue Wilson (Charming Hearts Corner #CED1428, Petite Vinery #CED1418); Frantic Stamper (Lattice Heart #FRA9739, Handwritten I Love You #FRA9712); Joy! Crafts (Roll Up Roses #60020385) Die-cutting machine Craft knife and cutting mat Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue *All materials from Ecstasy Crafts.
1. Form a 5 x 5-inch card from pink heavyweight cardstock. 2. Die-cut two lattice hearts from ivory cardstock.
3. Place one heart die cut on top of card front and use a pencil to trace inner heart shape through lattice onto card. Open card and use craft knife to cut out heart opening in card front.
4. Adhere lattice heart to card front over window; adhere second lattice heart to reverse side of card front, positioning heart so it aligns with front heart.
5. Die-cut four heart corners from brown cardstock; trim to desired shapes. Adhere to corners of card front. 6. Attach a heart pearl to each corner of card front. 7. Die-cut a vine piece from green cardstock.
8. Die-cut two small roses and one large rose from pink lightweight cardstock.
9. Beginning from outside edge, roll large rose until you reach inner part. Allow rose to unravel a little so base is about size of small circle. Apply glue to base of rolled rose and small circle; hold together until glue sets and set aside to dry. Once dry, spread open rose and shape as desired. 10. Repeat step 9 for small roses. 11. Arrange vine and roses on card as desired and glue in place. 12. Embellish lattice heart with pearls.
13. For inside, die-cut “i love you” from brown and ivory cardstock. Layer pieces, offsetting them, and adhere to bottom edge inside card; embellish with sparkle paste. Let dry.