Design by Danielle Hunter for Glue Dots
Cardstock: Georgia-Pacific (white); Die Cuts With A View (11 x 17 Premium Stack Double-Sided Brights) Die Cuts With A View 12 x 12 Premium Stacks: Colored Burlap, Natural Cork Black fine-tip pen DecoArt acrylic paint: snow titanium white, metallic festive green Stampendous! Micro Glitter: crystal, green Washi tape Paintbrush Glue Dots: Craft Glue Dots, Glue Squares Computer and printer (optional) 1. Form a 51/2 x 51/2-inch card from green striped cardstock. 2. Cut a 23/4 x 51/2-inch piece of green polka-dot cardstock; adhere to right side of card front.
3. Cut a 41/2 x 41/2-inch square of cork cardstock. Referring to photo, attach lengths of washi tape diagonally across square to create a diagonal line pattern.
4. Mix white paint and crystal glitter together. Brush paint mix onto cork. Let dry. Remove washi tape. Adhere square to card with Glue Squares. 5. Cut 12 (5/8 x 11/2-inch) leaf shapes from green cardstock.
6. Mix green metallic paint and green glitter together. Brush paint mix along one edge of each leaf. Let dry. 7. For dimension, bend tops of leaves upward slightly. 8. Cut small rock shapes from black, white and gray burlap cardstock. Note: Use pencil to draw rock shapes on back of cardstock before cutting.
9. Cut a 11/2 x 11/2-inch piece of green cardstock. Referring to photo, use Craft Glue Dots to adhere leaves to green square. 10. Use Craft Glue Dots to adhere succulent and burlap rocks to card.
11. Hand-print, or use computer to generate, “YOU’RE SUCCULENT” onto white cardstock. Cut out sentiment; trim ends at an angle. Bend ends upward for dimension. Adhere to card with Glue Squares.
12. For inside, hand-print, or use computer to generate, “… AND DELIGHTFULLY MINE.” on white cardstock. Cut a 41/4 x 41/4-inch square around words. Adhere inside card.