Design by Penny Ward
Michaels cardstock: white, aqua Watercolor paper Stamp sets: Reverse Confetti (So Stripey); Hero Arts (Stamp Your Own Succulents); Penny Black (Words of Kindness) IMAGINE Crafts ink pads: Delicata (black shimmer, celestial copper), VersaFine (onyx black), Memento (northern pine) IMAGINE Crafts Memento markers: olive grove, rhubarb stalk, pear tart Copic® markers: C00, C2, C4, C7 Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops: gloss white, Caribbean ocean, apple green IMAGINE Crafts craft mat Paintbrush Adhesive foam tape Ranger Multi Medium matte adhesive 2.1. FormUse blacka 41/4 shimmerx 51/2-inch ink cardto stampfrom white vertical cardstock.stripes onto a 4 x 31/2-inch piece of white cardstock. Adhere to card aligning bottom edges.
3. On watercolor paper, use copper ink to stamp succulent bowl; use green ink to stamp succulent.
4. Press black shimmer and copper inks onto craft mat. Use a damp paintbrush to pick up inks and color bowl.
5. Color stamped succulent with Memento markers. Fussy-cut bowl and succulent.
6. Cut a 4 x 5-inch piece of white cardstock. Referring to photo, cut a curved bottom edge. Stamp sentiment onto panel using onyx black ink.
7. Determine placement of bowl on white panel and stamp leaves using Memento markers. Color shadow with Copic markers.
8. Cut a 4 x 21/2-inch piece of aqua cardstock. Cut bottom edge into a curve to match white panel. Layer and adhere panels together. Adhere to card with foam tape.
9. Use foam tape to adhere bowl and succulent to card.
10. Embellish with Crystal Drops.
11. Decorate inside of card as desired. •