Crazy About You
Design by Penny Ward
MATERIALS Michaels cardstock: white, black, aqua Samantha Walker True Blue digital papers Stamps: Avery Elle (Simply Said Crazy); Stampers Anonymous (Crazy Bird 4) IMAGINE Crafts ink pads: VersaMark (watermark); Memento (tuxedo black) Copic® markers: BG13, BG15, BG53, RV02, Y08, YG00, YG01, YG23, YR04 IMAGINE Crafts white embossing powder Pretty Pink Posh Share Kindness sequins Dies: Avery Elle (Simply Said Crazy #D-15-42); Poppystamps (Puffy Cloud Border #1099) Die-cutting machine Embossing heat tool IMAGINE Crafts craft mat Adhesive foam tape Ranger Multi Medium matte adhesive Computer and printer 1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from white cardstock. 2. Use computer to print digital papers.
3. Die-cut two cloud borders from digital papers. Adhere clouds to card using foam tape for top layer.
4. Die-cut Crazy sentiment from black cardstock and Crazy Offset sentiment from aqua cardstock. Layer and adhere to card.
5. Stamp “about you” on black cardstock with watermark ink; sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set.
6. Cut a rectangle around sentiment; V-notch end to create a tag. Cut a small strip from a patterned paper; V-notch end. Layer and adhere tags to card. 7. Stamp bird on white cardstock with black ink; color with markers and fussy-cut.
8. Referring to photo, use markers to color ground on card. Adhere bird to card with foam tape. 9. Embellish with sequins.