Get Well Soon
Papertrey Ink cardstock: harvest gold, aqua mist, white Lawn Fawn Let’s Polka Hippo Line Dance patterned paper Scrap paper Sticky notes Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Bannerific, Get Well Soon IMAGINE Crafts ink pads: Memento (tuxedo black, lady bug), Brilliance (pearlescent jade) IMAGINE Crafts gold Shimmer Spritz Spectrum Noir markers: BT1, BT2, CR8, CT1, CT2, CT3, IG1, IG2 Spectrum Noir Colorless Blender Spellbinders® Standard Circles LG die templates (#S4-114) Die-cutting machine Scoring board Repositionable tape Tombow: adhesive foam squares, liquid glue
1. Cut an 8 x 4-inch piece from aqua cardstock.
2. With long edge at top of scoring board, score aqua piece at 2 and 6 inches.
3. Using 17⁄8-inch Standard Circles LG die template, die-cut a half-circle shape from each end of aqua panel (Photo 1). Note: To easily die-cut a half-circle, first die-cut a whole circle from a sticky note. Fold circle in half and then cut along scored line. Use repositionable tape to adhere half-circle to cardstock and lay die template over half-circle using it as a guide.
4. Fold sides inward along score lines creating a gatefold card. Cover center circle of card with scrap paper; spritz card front with shimmer spritz. Let dry.
5. Cut a 3 x 4-inch piece from patterned paper. Place panel centered inside card (Photo 2).
6. Close card. Using die-cut edges of card front as a guide, position 13⁄8-inch Standard Circles LG die template onto patterned paper panel; secure die in place using repositionable tape (Photo 3).
7. Remove gray panel from card and run through die-cutting machine.
8. Adhere gray panel to inside of card, positioning die-cut opening within circle of card front and adhering along top and bottom edges only (Photo 4).
9. Cut a 2¾ x 2¼-inch piece from white cardstock. Stamp bottle images with black ink; color with markers. Slip stamped panel under gray paper panel and position images within circle opening, adhere stamped panel in place.
10. Cut two 2½ x 3-inch pieces from yellow cardstock. For each piece, diecut a half circle from one short end using 17⁄8-inch Standard Circles LG die template. Score opposite end ¼ inch from edge (Photo 5).
11. With card open and lying flat, slide one yellow panel underneath patterned paper panel. Adhere scored flap to left panel of card, taking care that circle arc of yellow panel lines up with arc of patterned paper (Photo 6). Repeat to attach second yellow panel to right panel of card.
12. Referring to photo for ink colors, stamp bird and sentiment banner onto white cardstock. Color with markers; cut out. Use foam squares to attach pieces to card front as shown attaching banner to left panel only. ●