Love You, Mean It
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from white cardstock; round all corners with Corner Chomper.
2. Using a fairly dry paintbrush, add swipes from each color of ink refill to card front as shown adding a little water as needed.
3. Use finger to apply swipes of white paint on card where words will be placed. Let dry.
4. Stamp sentiment with black ink on white areas.
5. Note: Stamp blue hearts onto card. For variation of color, stamp hearts onto scrap paper before stamping on card.
6. Use paintbrush to flick dots of blue ink onto card; let dry.
7. Doodle a border on edges of card with black pen.
8. Embellish upper right corner of card with white and gold tape.
9. Decorate inside of card as desired.