1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from taupe cardstock.
2. Cut a 33/4 x 51/2-inch panel from watercolor paper.
3. Use brown ink to stamp flower, stem and leaves onto watercolor paper, stamping images first onto scrap paper to achieve a lighter color.
4. Color images with markers. 5. To create the sky, apply light blue marker onto watercolored panel and spread color using paintbrush and water.
6. In the same manner, use brush and water to spread a little bit of color from flower and leaves; let dry.
7. Stamp sentiment on watercolored panel with gray ink.
8. Cut a 1/2 x 51/2-inch strip of pink cardstock; adhere to back of panel, leaving a pink strip visible along left edge as shown. Adhere panel to card front with right edges even.
Decorate inside of card as desired.