1. Form a 51/2 x 41/4-inch card from lavender cardstock.
2. Cut a 51/2 x 31/2-inch piece of white cardstock; set aside.
3. Die-cut 3-inch circles, one from lavender cardstock and two from orange cardstock.
4. Referring to photo, arrange circles on white panel. Adhere orange circles in place; trim edges even. Set lavender circle aside.
5. Wrap ribbon and twine around panel, tying on candles as shown.
6. Use foam squares to adhere lavender circle in place.
7. Stamp balloons onto white cardstock using different colors of ink. Punch out balloons. Adhere to lavender circle with foam squares.
8. Adhere assembled panel to card. 9. Stamp sentiment on bottom edge of card with purple ink.
10. Decorate inside of card as desired. ●