1. Form a 51/2 x 41/4-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Adhere a 51/2 x 41/4-inch piece of brown cardstock to card front.
3. Cut a 51/4 x 4-inch piece of pink cardstock; adhere to card.
4. Cut a piece of brown patterned paper slightly smaller than pink panel; adhere to card.
5. Punch a few 1/2-inch circles from brown patterned paper; adhere as desired. Embellish with stickers.
6. Stamp sentiment onto a 11/2 x 31/2inch piece of pink patterned paper; trim bottom edge as desired. Cut a small piece of brown patterned paper and adhere to top of pink tag; adhere to right side of card.
7. Tie a bow with twine; adhere to pink tag.
8. Stamp Riley image onto white cardstock with black ink; color with markers.
9. Die-cut a 25/8-inch circle around image; while die is still in place, sponge brown ink around image. Remove from die.
10. Die-cut a 23/4-inch circle from brown cardstock. Adhere circles together. Adhere to card with foam tape.
11. Decorate inside of card as desired using Coffee Cup stamps, dies and patterned papers. ●
Don’t cut up an entire sheet of paper just to make a card. Look in your scrap bin for a piece that catches your eye and use elements of the paper as embellishments on your card. Use your creativity to change the design of the paper to suit your creation’s theme.