When It Rains …
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from brown cardstock.
2. Using watermark ink, stamp sentiment on upper right corner of card; sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set.
3. Punch six 11/4-inch squares from various patterned papers; sponge edges with Distress ink. Adhere to card as shown.
4. Use black ink to stamp Riley image onto brown cardstock; color with markers. Punch out with tag punch. Sponge edges with Distress ink.
5. Stamp Riley image onto blue patterned paper with black ink; cut out umbrella section only. Adhere to matching section on tag using foam squares.
6. Adhere tag to card with foam squares.
7. Tie a bow with ribbon; adhere to tag with an adhesive dot.
8. Decorate inside of card as desired using stamps and patterned papers.