Project note: Use black ink unless otherwise directed.
1. Form a 51/2 x 45/8-inch card from wheat cardstock.
2. Cut a 51/2 x 41/4-inch piece of watercolor cardstock. Referring to photo throughout, brush on blue paint to create a background on panel; set aside to dry.
3. To create fence, cut nine 1/4 x 2-inch strips and four 1/4 x 41/2-inch strips from light brown cardstock. Referring to photo, weave strips under and over on watercolor panel. Place adhesive on bottom half of fence, leaving top free so cornstalks can be tucked under in next step.
4. Use yellow ink to stamp nine cornstalks on white cardstock; die-cut. Place seven cornstalks behind fence and adhere.
5. Stamp sunflower on white cardstock; color with markers and diecut. Adhere behind fence as shown. Adhere top half of fence in place.
6. Stamp sentiment at top of panel.
7. Stamp scarecrow, crow and pumpkin images onto white cardstock; color with markers. Die-cut shapes.
8. Adhere images, including remaining two cornstalks, to panel, using foam squares for scarecrow and crow.
9. Adhere assembled panel to card front.
10. Decorate inside of card as desired. ●