1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from cardstock.
2. Cut a piece of cardstock slightly smaller than card front. Referring to photo, cut several rectangles in different sizes from various patterned papers. Adhere rectangles to cardstock panel.
3. Using embossing folder, emboss flowers onto cardstock panel to create a quilted effect.
4. Stamp girl image once onto cardstock, once onto small-scale patterned paper and once onto pink paper.
5. Color cardstock image except for dress. Cut out dress, collar and pockets from patterned paper images and adhere to cardstock image.
6. Die-cut a label shape around paperpieced image. Do not remove template. Sponge blue ink onto piece to color background; remove template.
7. Die-cut a tiny tag from cardstock; stamp “just because” on tag with black ink.
8. Die-cut desired-size rose from patterned paper; follow manufacturer’s instructions to roll shape into a tiny flower.
9. Wrap a 5-inch length of ribbon around bottom of panel; adhere ends to back. Create a bow from remaining ribbon.
10. Use foam squares to adhere assembled image to panel; adhere to card front. Add bow, flower and sentiment tag to card as shown.
11. For inside card, die-cut a small label from patterned paper; stamp “sending smiles your way” onto label with black ink. Sprinkle embossing powder over words; heat-emboss. Adhere label inside card. ●