Funky Frame Alphabet
Before beginning, use a pencil and ruler to lightly draw upper and lower guidelines where you would like your letters to be on your word strip.
1. Using a pencil and ruler, lightly draw various sizes of boxes along guidelines. Leave enough space between each box so that you have plenty of room to add additional decorative details.
2. Using a pencil, lightly draw basic letters inside each box, keeping letters straight.
3. Using a pencil, add a “frame” around each box by outlining each box with a wider, slightly wavy line.
4. Fill in frames with colored pencils or markers.
5. Finish alphabet by tracing over lines with a black pen and erasing any visible pencil lines. ●