Better With You
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from peach cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch piece of watercolor paper. Brush clean water onto paper and add watercolors to create a background; allow colors to blend. Let dry.
3. Repeat painting process on a small scrap piece of watercolor paper; let dry to be used later.
4. Stamp sentiment onto larger panel. Adhere to card.
5. If desired, stamp portion of sentiment onto watercolored scrap from step 3. Punch a 1/2-inch circle from scrap. Apply a dot of glaze on top of circle; press mini glass round into glaze and hold for a few seconds. Let dry. Use glaze to glue glass piece to tray. Let dry.
6. Slide bead onto head pin; use round-nose pliers to begin forming a loop above bead. Slide loop onto link and close to secure, creating a charm; trim excess wire with wire nippers.
7. Tie charm onto twine; wrap twine around card front and knot. Trim excess twine.
8. Decorate inside of card as desired.