Thank You Floral Watercolor
1. Form a 51/2 x 41/4-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Adhere a 51/2 x 41/4-inch piece of patterned paper to card front.
3. Cut a sheet of watercolor paper to 51/4 x 4 inches; die-cut with largest Stitched Rectangle die.
4. Apply pink ink to largest shape of floral stamp images and stamp onto scrap paper before stamping onto watercolor panel as shown. To achieve watercolor look, blend ink using water and paintbrush. Let dry or use heat tool to speed up process. Repeat to stamp other images as desired.
5. Apply spun sugar ink to craft mat; add water with paintbrush and flick ink onto watercolor panel. Repeat with picked raspberry ink. Let dry.
6. Stamp sentiment with watermark ink; sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set.
7. Embellish with sequins.
8. Adhere assembled panel to card.