1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Die-cut a 35/8 x 47/8-inch stitched rectangle shape from watercolor paper.
3. Rub Brilliance ink pads onto an acrylic block and add water. Use paintbrush to dab paint onto watercolor panel.
4. Stamp sentiment onto watercolor panel using black ink. Attach panel to card front using foam squares.
5. Stamp clouds onto vellum using watermark ink. Sprinkle with embossing powder; heat-emboss. Cut out; adhere to card front.
6. Stamp unicorn image onto white cardstock. Stamp image again onto desired patterned papers. Cut out pieces; adhere to white image. Color tail and horn with embossing pen. Sprinkle with embossing powder; heat-emboss. Cut out image; attach to card front using foam squares.