1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut a 33/4 x 5-inch panel from white cardstock.
3. Dab Distress inks onto an acrylic block. Apply inks to white cardstock panel using waterbrush and allowing colors to blend as desired. Let dry.
4. Use Pennant Pattern die to cut cover plate from white cardstock. Adhere acetate to back of cover plate; trim edges evenly.
5. Die-cut four more cover plates from white cardstock. Stack and adhere plates together. Do not adhere acetate layer yet.
6. Adhere stacked die cuts to watercolored panel, creating shaker box. Fill sections with seed beads. Adhere acetate cover plate in place to secure box closed.
7. Stamp sentiment on vellum; sprinkle embossing powder over words and heat-set. Die-cut image; adhere to shaker box.
8. Adhere shaker box to card front.