1. Form a 33/4 x 51/8-inch card from green cardstock.
2. Die-cut largest circle frame and largest stitched rounded rectangle from white cardstock. Place frame on white rectangle as shown and trace inner circle with a pencil.
3. Die-cut largest circle frame from craft foam. Adhere cardstock frame to foam frame with acetate in between to cover opening; trim edges evenly.
4. Stamp a fish onto rectangle panel centered inside traced circle; color with markers.
5. Sprinkle sequins on top of fish and adhere circle frame on top.
6. Die-cut numbers from green cardstock; adhere to top of panel.
7. Die-cut a speech bubble from white cardstock; stamp sentiment onto shape and adhere to circle frame as shown.
8. Use foam squares to adhere assembled panel to card front.