Oh Happy Day
1. Form a 41/2 x 53/4-inch card from watercolor paper.
2. Using Blueprints die, cut a 41/4 x 51/2-inch stitched rectangle from watercolor paper. Using photo as a guide, place 31/4 x 35/8-inch Stitched Rectangle die on panel; secure with washi tape and die-cut to create a frame.
3. Stamp sentiment on frame.
4. Stamp images onto watercolor paper; die-cut images. Use watercolors to paint images.
5. Cut a 33/4 x 41/2-inch piece of watercolor paper. Referring to photo as a guide, use watercolors to create a sky scene on panel, leaving a few areas white for clouds. Let dry.
6. Adhere background panel to card, positioning so it will show through frame opening.
7. Assemble trees and animals to create a scene on card; adhere in place with foam squares. Leave a couple of animals to add later.
8. Use foam squares to adhere frame and remaining animals to card.