Soak Up the Sun
1. Form a 51/2 x 41/4-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Die-cut a 51/2 x 41/4-inch stitched rectangle from white cardstock. Use blending tool to apply Distress inks along left, right and bottom edges of panel. Sprinkle water droplets on inked areas.
3. Use paintbrush and dark green ink to create grass blades along lower left and right areas of panel. Let dry.
4. Stamp flowers and coconut images onto white cardstock with black ink. Color with markers. Die-cut images.
5. Referring to photo, adhere flowers and coconut to white panel using a foam square for coconut.
6. Adhere sequins next to coconut. Stamp sentiment on panel with black ink.
7. Adhere assembled panel to card front.
8. Decorate inside of card as desired.