Life Begins After Coffee
1. Form a41/4 x 51/2-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Brush four stripes of blue paint across smooth side of a piece of watercolor cardstock; let dry. Trim piece to 33/4 x 5 inches.
3. Adhere watercolor panel to a 4 x 51/4inch piece of navy cardstock; adhere to card front.
4. Use black ink to stamp three coffee cups onto Blending Card; die-cut shapes. Color with markers. Adhere to card with foam tape as shown.
5. Punch a 11/4-inch circle from navy cardstock and a 1-inch circle from white cardstock; adhere circles together.
Use brown ink to stamp coffee beans onto scrap paper and then onto white circle; stamp sentiment with black ink. Adhere to card as shown.
7. Embellish with enamel dots.
8. Decorate inside of card as desired.